Plastic Surgery Review "The best plastic surgery place for Men is Wonjin!"



  • Area of surgery : Facial Contour, Eye (ptosis correction), #HumpedNose




  • men plastic surgery



    I feel terrible with my mannish appearance.




  • Before surgery

    It is a day+3 diary hahaha
    After rhinoplasty, I was groggy and uncomfy because I could only breathe through my mouth. It was just so uncomfortable than not much else. When I look in the mirror, it just being funny of my swollen face. My swelling goes down slower than I thought. I hope I will get better soon. That’s all folks!


    men plastic surgery









  • After 3 days

    It is a day+3 diary hahaha


    men plastic surgery


    After rhinoplasty, I was groggy and uncomfy because I could only breathe through my mouth.
    It was just so uncomfortable than not much else. When I look in the mirror, it just being funny of my swollen face. My swelling goes down slower than I thought. I hope I will get better soon. That’s all folks!






  • After 7 days

    A week later ..


    men plastic surgery


    I thought cosmetic surgery was not a big deal since everyone have been doing it so easily. The first thing I thought right after the surgery was I should not be doing this !!!! 

    I don’t feel much pain, but I have difficulty in breathing and sleeping. I think my swelling reduced a lot better than the first day. I still have majority of the swelling. I really want to have an anti-swelling care at Wonjin as soon as I can. When will I able to see my sharp chin line and natural nose? It seems like I live with those expectations.





  • After 14 days

    There was nothing more inconvenient than I thought.


    men plastic surgery
    Hello. It’s me again. I am late.
    There was nothing more inconvenient than I thought.
    I could eat a bite, but able to eat all of it. I usually get bruises easily and take longer to heal. There still remain bruises on the face. I still have bruised around my cheek, but I am sure I will get better soon! Hahahaha I have no problems with performing my usual activities. I think I can go back to work soon.








  • After 30 days

    My face is getting a lot natural (better) haha
    One month after surgery


    men plastic surgery

    \It has been a month since I became a plastic surgery model.

    My face is getting a lot natural (better) haha. I hope I lose a little more of my fat cheeks. It is nice to hear people told me I am a plump and cute little guy… lol… Now I can open my mouth wider and able to eat every food. I still have difficulties in smiling. However, It is getting better as I practice hard.






  • After 2 months

    Hello~ It’s been already two months!
    Now, I don’t have much swelling than before.


    men plastic surgery

    It is good because people who I met for the first time, they don’t recognized that I had plastic surgery done. I have been doing pretty well without any inconveniences. I am trying to lose weight and if I do, I would look better. Right?





  • After 6 months

    It seems like my swelling is almost gone. I am not sure whether
    Hello~ Time went fast since I got cosmetic surgery.
    It seems like my swelling is almost gone. I am not sure whether I have minor swellingnot.


    men plastic surgery

    I wish I still had swelling. If so, my face becoming more smaller hahahaha When I meet my friendspeople, everyone says that I have smoother and slimmer face line. My nose looks natural and good too! Face contouring surgery and rhinoplasty provides me a nice enhancement to the facial features by restoring facial balance! I would like to have a little more sharply face line. If I keep on a diet, I am sure I will lose not only my body but also my cheek fats. Bye-bye~


  • men plastic surgery





  • After 7 months

    I am very content with my surgery and I am doing good.
    Hello! This is Choi Young-doo.
    It’s been a while since I had cosmetic surgery at Wonjin. 

    men plastic surgery




  • I think now the swelling is almost subsided. Also, I have no problems doing my usual activities. For my nose, I tend to touch it habitually, but it does not have any painno dangerous pain.
    Things are not much different than before the surgery. My middle of chin area was numb for a few months, but now all the senses are back to normal.

    There is no more scarringany visible scars on my inside of mouth. When I had a cheekbone reduction surgery, there were fixed screws near by my ear. Now I am feeling much better on this. I am very content with my surgery and I am doing good. Well, see you later good bye~





  • After 8 months

    I’ve been in the WONJIN’s cover model for eight months.
    Now, if you see my nose, it is getting more natural  I don’t have any problems even when I blowingtouching my nose.


    men plastic surgery






  • After 9 months

    Hello! This is Choi Young-doo, a promotional model of Wonjin Beauty Medical Group.


    men plastic surgery

    However, I can’t open my mouth as big as before. I could fit my hand inside my mouth before. But the doctor said that it’s actually not good to open your mouth that big. Well, I don’t really need to open my mouth that big though.

    People said that I looked older than my age when I was in junior high school. It must be because of my jaw. Because these days people even told me that I looked like a high school student.
    It’s really surprising to see how different you look by only doing jaw surgery.
    It’s really nice to hear people telling me that I look way younger than my age.
    Oh! Also, I don’t need to edit my photos anymore before uploading it.





  • After 12 months

    It’s the last diary of 12 months already.


    men plastic surgery

    My senses are still the same like last month, haven’t gain it back fully. To be honest, there wasn’t any drastic change starting from the 9th month after the surgery. The biggest difference is my weight loss.
    Right after the surgery, I was worried about one thing. Will nothing change even though I did the surgery? I thought because I was born like that, even surgery can’t change me. Also, the check ups were not done every month so I couldn’t know.

    Thankfully, I don’t have to use braces after the surgery.
    Anyway, I still can’t believe that a year has passed.
    In the past, I hated having my pictures taken because I have an asymmetric face. When I had photo-shoots, I frowned a lot to hide my facial asymmetry. However, after face contouring surgery, I look more symmetrical and attractive face. This makes me to take a lot more selfies than before.

    One year later, overall I am very satisfied with surgery results and there is nothing uncomfortable.

    This is all for today. – Bye.



  • Plastic Surgery Review  men plastic surgerymen plastic surgery
    men plastic surgery Plastic Surgery Review 











    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

    Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

    Protruding lips before and after